Where does FTR get market sizing metrics for the U.S. trailer market?

Trusting your data intelligence partners is important for your business processes, that's why we go directly to the source!

FTR has data collection agreements with all of the major U.S. trailer OEMs and most of the mid-major OEMs to capture sales and delivery data points directly from the source.

The pool of OEMs whom we partner with represents 89% of the total trailers produced in the dry van, refrigerated van, and flatbed categories.  We use modeling and information from other sources to estimate the remaining 11% and revise the yearly numbers against data published by Trailer Body Builder Magazine.

Curious about our Class 8 data sources?  This article may help: FTR Class 8 data partnerships